Amazing !

  • buffalovalleyh2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Yesterday was Kathy's appointment with her new nuerologist
      she hadn't been seen in about 8 months.
      I went "loaded for bear" armed with copies downloaded
      from various HD sites which explained some of the studies
      recently completed/still going on ect.
      WE told the doctor we wanted to do everything possible
      even experimental treatments.
      We explained what we knew,and to my surprise the doctor
      read all our info we had brought ,while we waited.
      The doctor was impressed.
      The nursing home where Kathy stays would not allow her
      to take creatine or fish oil capsules without a
      prescription from her doctor.
      The Doctor after reading the info..went into his Drug
      manuel or whatever its called and actually found
      listings for both Creatine sulfate and EPA then wrote
      prescriptions for both for Kathy.
      This is the most help we have received Anywhere.

      Herman Clark