Scared & New Here

  • jaded_amethystuk
    Message 1 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
      is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
      of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
      scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
      apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
      go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
      couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
      then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
      ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
      losing them when they realise what could
      happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
      girl.<br><br>Abigail
    • jaded_amethystuk