Arlo and The Monster

  • stampouthd
    Message 1 of 642 , Mar 15, 2001
      Arlo periodically helps with HD support events
      such as the one documented at
      Yahoo Chat meeting on Thursday night. Is someone always
      there or has this been discontinued?<br><br>Thanks.
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail