guess I need to just Delete the club

  • mykruk
    Message 1 of 642 , Jan 23, 2001
      I have been coming to the club pretty regularly
      lately and I see that no one has been posting. Has
      something happened that I need to know about or maybe I
      just need to delete this club. It seems that everyone
      is doing just great lately and that this club is no
      longer needed. Or maybe there is just to many clubs now.
      So anyway I'll give till the end of the month and
      see. mykruk
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail