Re: I Have Changed The Club Picture

  • daisb1964
    Message 1 of 642 , Dec 3, 2000
      Love the new pic, it's beautiful & peaceful!
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail