Today is August 1st:

  • eleanor1950
    Message 1 of 642 , Aug 1 4:25 AM
      Welcome to another new month and i hope this
      month brings all of you the joy of laughter,smiles and
      Love.Welcome to all new members.The club here is great to join
      cause it will help you deal with the anger over HD.I
      know because they helped me allot.You are welcome to
      e-mail me at eleanor1950@... or Instant Message me
      at eleanor1950.I will answer your letter as fast as
      i can and will chat with you if you want to.<br>God
      Bless<br>Ellie
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail