Re: Chatroom:

  • truestyou
    Message 1 of 642 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi Ellie (and everyone else),<br>Sorry, I can't
      stay for the chatroom. My family (well, just mostly my
      lil sis) is getting rather upset that I'm online a
      lot. I'd love to chat. However, I don't want her mad
      at me & I really don't feel like being online a lot
      today. I knew you would post the chatroom (because you
      always make sure that is done!). <br>If anyone ever
      feels like talking to someone I'm here. My sn is
      Truestyou27@.... I have AOL IM & I have yahoo IM I just haven't
      figured it out how to use it yet. Anyway.... I should
      probably go. <br>Love Always,<br>Lauren
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail