Re: Hi.

  • eleanor1950
    Message 1 of 642 , May 1, 2000
      To just_call_me_ronnie,thank you for the nice
      letter and i am trying to what i must to survie.Ronnie,I
      am sorry to hear about your dad and i hope you had
      some good times there.Is there anyone else with Hd in
      your family.I have a cousing who is a year or two
      younger then me with the Monster and she has it worse
      then me.To see her is painful at times cause i know
      that will happen to me so i tell myself your is slower
      and i will have more time with my loved ones.Her hit
      her quick.She is already eating soft food and she can
      barley walk.Her and i talk when we see each other and
      have gotten closer since.I gave her sister the web for
      us and hope she use it.I think my fighting comes
      from my mother she would not let things get to her for
      the longest time.What hurt about her death 13 years
      ago was she gave up and died cause she lost a breast
      to cancer.She was a vain woman.Yet up till then even
      cancer could not stop her from living while she
      could.<br> I also have a friend who told me i could let HD
      get me or i could fight back with my attuide.So i am
      trying the mind thing.Glad to hear from you and hope you
      have a good day.I had a great day today.<br>A
      friend.<br> Ellie
    • jaded_amethystuk
      Message 642 of 642 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hi im new here and im dealing with HD too which
        is why im looking here for some support. my mum died
        of HD recently and im at risk too, just really
        scared. ive known since i was 14, im now 23 and
        apparently able to cope with the enormity of this. i want to
        go to uni ad be a normal 23 year old but i cant, i
        couldnt handleworking so hard at someting i want so much
        then losing it, same for reationships - i cant stay
        ith people for long in case i get too atatched then
        losing them when they realise what could
        happen.<br>thanx for listening to a angry scared little
        girl.<br><br>Abigail