Team Hope: Walk for HD!

  • bryant.blount
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      The Huntington's Disease Society of America is a national non-profit
      voluntary health agency dedicated to finding a cure for Huntington's
      Disease. They provide vital support, information and educational
      services to improve the lives of those affected by HD, offer
      resources and guidance for HD families through their national
      network of volunteer based chapters and affiliates as well as
      through HDSA Centers of Excellence for Family Services and promote
      and support research to find a cure for HD.

      Team Hope is a way to show the nation how a team of inspired
      individuals can join together to make a difference. More than a
      fundraiser, it is a time for the entire HD community to join
      together in a day of camaraderie, inspiration and above all, hope.
      Funds raised support the mission of HDSA, the largest voluntary
      health agency dedicated to finding a cure and providing assistance
      to those individuals living each day with HD. To volunteer for a
      walk in your area, please visit
      http://www.firstgiving.com/hdsateamhope.

      We are seeking inspired, caring individuals to help us spread hope!
      Whether it is through walking alone or starting a team,
      participating in pre-event planning or event-day management, you can
      help make a difference!

      This is the start of HDSA's national walk campaign; targeting eight
      signature sites this year alone. Future growth, including more
      sites, more teams, and more chances to spread hope is expected
      within the next few years! Our history is based in thousands of
      families suffering from HD, but with our fundraising efforts their
      plight can end. The answers are within reach. Be part o the
      solution. Join the team. Team Hope: Walk for HD.