Re: [Huntingtons Disease Support Club] John is now an HD angel

  • Liz Gailey
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2006
       Sue, my thoughts and prayers are with you
      Liz x
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 2, 2006
        I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope everything went well with funeral and the organ donation. It was noble of you and him to agree to donate his brain. He isn't just a HD Angel, he is a HD Hero, and you are a hero, too. Nothing can really heal the loss any faster, and I won't give you insincere platitudes. I wanted a little time to rail against the cruelty and not have to say it was all for the best just because it made others more comfortable. I felt that as long as I knew deep down inside that God takes care of us all, that he would understand if I wanted to feel angry or cheated for just a little while. I believe God understands grief better than any of us and He wouldn't begrudge us a little mourning, so long as it doesn't consume us. Just know that although I know you very little, my heart goes out to you.

[...]

        s disease Food borne illness Terminal illness

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS