Re: Also, I'm trying to see where I belo

  • d_w_kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      > I am really not sure where I
      belong<br><br>Hi MiracleHeart! I'm sort of in your position as
      well; my wife and I have a friend with HD; she has a
      19-year-old son who is in complete denial over this. Refuses
      to have anything to do with it, period.
      Sigh.<br><br>I'll be out of touch for the next couple of weeks, so
      don't worry if I don't immediately respond; I will be