Guest at Huntington's Support Group

  • John Yoder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Dear Friends,
      Boyd Runnings is planning to be passing through
      Lincoln, Nebraska Tuesday on his hike from Omaha to
      Denver. His family has Huntington's and he is doing a
      500 mile hike to raise money and awareness for
      Huntington's. I walked a few miles with him near
      Gretna, Nebraska Sunday evening. He hopes to be at our
      local support meeting Tuesday August 3rd at 7:00 pm at
      daVinci's at 66th & "O".

      John Yoder
      Lincoln, Nebraska

      If you would like to contribute or get more
      information on the Hike contact;

      Jackie Herbst
      Regional Development Coordinator
      HDSA, Rocky Mountain Region
      6545 W. 44th Ave. Unit #1
      Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
      Phone: 303-837-9937 Fax: 303-837-8983 Email:
      HerbstJA@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com