Re: Chat

  • wendy
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 1 2:01 AM
      --- In huntingtonsdiseasesupportclub@yahoogroups.com, cure4hd
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I've received a few private emails regarding the group chat. All
      we
      > need to get it started again is a few volunteers to moderate. That
      > basically just means someone needs to commit to being in the room
      > during the chat times, which can be rescheduled if necessary.
      Also,
      > anyone can schedule an impromptu chat at any time. If there is
      enough
      > interest I'll resume promoting the chats.
      >
      > Cure4HD
      >
      > hi,my names wendy craven.ive been diagnosed for 8yrs and have
      known about hd since i was 15.i'd like to help in ne-way i can with
      the chat rooms.i have quiet a positive approach to hd altho i do get
      v angry at times.ive just told my children who are 10 and 12 about
      their status regarding the illness.suprisingly they took the news
      much better than even i expected,the illness has never been a secret
      and we've always kept it in the open.being a single mum its hard at
      times and i would appriciate other peoples experiences.i use humour
      alot to explel friends fears but do get really tired of explaining
      ths illness all the time and have spent nearly 10yrs helping my
      doctor understand some of the emotions i experience living with
      hd,this has had a good knock on effect and she helps out at the
      local hospice with people with symtomatic hd.geez i do go on he!
      he!.keep me in mind for assistance with the chat room.cheers bye for
      now wendy

      > -------------------
      > Another Kaiser victim
      > Kaiser Papers Hawaii - a member site of the Kaiser Permanente
      Reform
      > Committee (KPRC), Dedicated to providing support to the Kaiser
      > patient community
      > http://www.kaiserpapershawaii.org
      > Join the Managed Care Watch WebRing:
      > http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=managedcarewatch;id=1;hub
    • littlelet26
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 26, 2010
        Hi to all,
        I have temporarily taken charge of chat on mons,weds and fri's as Matt has other commitments meaning he can't do chat all the time and Sue who has set up all this as Matt has said lost another person to this and is taking some well deserved time out.
        I have put myself forward for this as i'm usually always on the conmputer in the evenings doing my college homework hope to see old and new members in there.
        Letitia