would be nice to chat to others

  • spog1964
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 3:33 AM
      hi every one, my name is dale and its my wife who has been tested
      positive.her name is michelle, she is 37 at the moment and as far as
      i can see she is starting to show sighns of hd.she had the test done
      about 10 years ago so we new all the time what the outcome would be.
      we have 1 beutifull son who will be 9 very soon.when michelle was
      pregnant with our son she had the test done on the baby to see what
      percent the baby was.to our delight he is in the 95 percent chance of
      not getting it.my wife wont admit that she might be getting symptons,
      and she doesnt want to goto the doctors to find out, so in that case
      we cant get any help from the goverment.she dosnt work, she hasnt
      worked since the birth of our son.she just keeps her self locked up
      in the house all day.i told her about this sight so i am hopeing she
      will get on and be able to talk to some people with the same
      troubles.we have been married now for 12 years, i try my hardest to
      do the best for her and try to keep her happy, we have that attitude
      that we should do what we want to do and do it now..why wait!!!!well
      hope to talk to others soon......dale
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 4:35 PM
        Welcome Everyone.

        There's been quite a few people joining this list the last week or so.
        Rather than go find everyone and welcome you all by name, I am going to just
        be lazy and welcome everyone at once.

        We have regular chats scheduled for Tuesdays at 8:00 PM EST, and Saturdays
        at 5:00 PM EST.

        I've been having a rough time the last 2 weeks, and I haven't made any of
        the chats. And it's been a bit choppy for the last 6 weeks. I don't think
        I'll make that 5:00 Saturday one very often at all anymore.

        So what I think we'll do is permanently change the Saturday 5:00 PM EST
        chat to 9:00 PM EST.

        I think we should give that a try for awhile, what do you think?

        Bob