Chat....

  • Bob <bobnoxious@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
      Chat is open!

      Sorry I am a bit late, but, I got hung up in traffic. There was a
      typhoon. A hurricane. There was a flood. My dog ate my homework. It
      wasn't my fault!

      Bob
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
        Oh sure!

        --- "Bob <bobnoxious@...>"
        <bobnoxious@...> wrote:

        > Chat is open!
        >
        > Sorry I am a bit late, but, I got hung up in
        > traffic. There was a
        > typhoon. A hurricane. There was a flood. My dog ate
        > my homework. It
        > wasn't my fault!
        >
        > Bob

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Bob
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
          Oh, what? You didn't see that typhoon? Musta just been at my house.

          > Sorry I am a bit late, but, I got hung up in
          > traffic. There was a
          > typhoon. A hurricane. There was a flood. My dog ate
          > my homework. It
          > wasn't my fault!
          >
          > Bob

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=242716.2910264.4253485.2850576/D=egroupweb/S=17050946
          98:HM/A=1321406/R=0/*http://www.e-dealsdaily.com>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Bob <bobnoxious@comcast.net>
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2003
            Chat is Open! Woo Hoo!! I'm in! I made it! Come on everyone! Let's
            chat! Whoopeee!!!

            Bob
          • messerheller
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 6, 2006
              --- In huntingtonsdiseasesupportclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bob
              <bobnoxious@...>" <bobnoxious@...> wrote:

              > Chat is open!
              >
              > Sorry I am a bit late, but, I got hung up in traffic. There was a
              > typhoon. A hurricane. There was a flood. My dog ate my homework. It
              > wasn't my fault!
              >
              > Bob

              Hi, Is there anybody left here at this time?
            • Sue
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 7, 2006

                Hi Joan!

                You quote a message posted by Bob 3.5 years ago so the people who were at that chat have certainly left! In fact, the chat room we used to use has also gone.

                The scheduled Club Chats are:

                Mondays 3-5 pm Eastern

                Wednesdays 1-3 pm Eastern

                Fridays 5-7 pm Eastern

                so the next one will be in about three and a half hours.

                Since Yahoo closed the chat room here we now use the annexe room: http://pub43.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3651366053

                Either Kelly or I usually post when the club chats start and end so look out for those messages and then join us in the room.

                Love and hugs,

                Sue