new laughter HD forum

  • s.mckay1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi all, I have just added a new forum to my Northern Ireland HD website that I thought I would let you all know about. The forum is called "The Brighter Side of HD" and is a place to check out when maybe you have had a bad day and are in need of a laugh ot two. The forum deals was those things we have all come across from time to time in regards to HD: funny things people have said or done; funny situations people have got themselves into. I have added in a few off my own just to get the ball rolling. If you have anything that could brighten up somebody's day please add it.

      You can access my forum from my webiste at: http://northernirelandhd.tripod.com

      Look for "The Bright Side of HD" link at the top of any page.

      Thanks