Heather's 6 Year Angelversary

  • valentine14_2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hello to my HD Family,
      I wanted to say hello and remind everyone that today is My Heather's 6 year angelversary. I have written a some thoughts and added them to my website for Heather, www.Heavenlydancer.com if anyone wants to read them. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Wear purple and listen to Drops of Jupiter in Heather's honor today. Love to you all.

      Lucy