12534Undergraduate Question

  • blessing_parade
    Oct 15, 2013

      Hi. My name is Olivia. I’m doing a research project on Huntington’s for my health psychology class. The purpose of this project is to understand what it is like living with this illness.  I would like the opportunity to interview members of this group by posting questions and having you respond to my posts with your answers. Please know that all information is kept confidential and no identifying information about any members will be used in my project. Individual responses will be combined together to form a summary report to further protect the identity of any individuals willing to participate.  I chose Huntington’s disease because my best friend was tested over the summer. My first question is about testing. In your opinion, there more anxiety leading up to the testing or having a positive result?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic