12525Re: [Huntingtons Disease Support Club] Has any one seen it through to the end?

  • Rhonda
    May 14, 2013
      I have had my oldest sister in my home for 5 years and I believe she is in her end days.... She started going down hill 9 1/2 weeks ago but she is real bad now she no longer can hardly swallow she has signed papers in the effect that she DOES NOT want a feeding tube... So in effect she is starving to death as she now is even refusing the protein shakes she is down to about 65 -75 lbs.... It is just so heart wrenching and I feel like I am all alone in this even with Hospice and my immed. family hubby and kids around me.... None of our other siblings are or have ever been involved in her care just me and her against the world.... Fighting against a ghost

      --- In huntingtonsdiseasesupportclub@yahoogroups.com, Miranda <ladybugangel09@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I kept my father at home till the end of life with hd. I am here to talk.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On May 14, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "Rhonda" <walk76@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Do you have a Family member that you kept at home till the total end of life with Huntington's???? If so please contact me I need someone to talk to about this

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic