Kids Chat

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Dec 10, 2001
      This Friday will be Kids Chat here. For the last
      several months there has been no kids(yes I know you
      bigger ones are out there!) to come chat. What I want to
      know is do we continue with kids chat or let it go? I
      know it is a good thing to have but if it is unused
      what is the point unless you want an extea time to
      chat. The choice is up to you the members. If no one
      post to let me know then it will be cancled until
      further notice.<br><br>Susie
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie