Re: RE to let people know

  • kat_lt
    Message 1 of 1087 , Jun 1, 2000
      Thanks for the concern. I am getting disability
      each month for the rest of my life. I am actually
      happy to get out. I can lead a more normal life out of
      the navy then I could ever while in. :) Katie
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie