Welcome & Gremlins

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Sep 7, 2001
      I want to welcome sweet1122001angel to our club.
      Under OUR PAGES to the left you will see things Yaho
      gives us to help you find information and other things.
      So check out our photos as there are some gfrand
      ones in there and you can see what some of us look
      like. We have chat on Monday evenings at 7:00 PM
      Central time and be sure you check out the links. I have
      went trhough them all and gotten rid of some that
      didn't work and have added several more to the list.
      I have it is because Yahoo gremlins are out jumping
      back and forth on the days. So just know that al are
      welcome and I hope to meet new people at out chats. You
      can also IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger too.
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie