Welcome aboard

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hello kevinbass2001 and thank you for joining At
      Risk Club. I hope you find pleanty of support here,
      and you might want to check out the things Yahoo
      gives us to use. It is under "OUR PAGES" so make
      yourself at home and check things out! We also have chats
      on Monday nights. Lets see you are from London or
      about there so it will be around 1AM for you on Tuesday
      morning.... Wow pretty early or late depending on how you
      look at it. Hope to chat with you soon! <br><br>Susie
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie