Waiting for my answer

  • blanch_kat
    Message 1 of 1087 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi all,<br><br>Just wanted to let you all know
      that I calmly and bravely got myself tested yesterday.
      I'm not sure how long it will take to get my results
      back, but I'm hoping it won't take longer than 4 to 6
      weeks. Am hoping for a VERY NEGATIVE result!<br><br>Love
      to everyone,<br><br>Kathy
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie