Re: New member

  • sbrooks11
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi, I was wondering if this Susie is the one I used to write to who had a husband who died of HD? I lost contact with her but would so like to reconnect as she was so much help to me coping with my son's HD. Thank you.

      --- In huntingtonsatrisk@yahoogroups.com, susie_que_56 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi Neb Julie,Lovelyrosepetals and Evalvic these are our newest
      > members in At Risk Group WELCOME to you all.
      >
      > Evalvic anytime you want to talk about yourself you are most welcome
      > to do so. How else will we get to know you? I am glad we could be
      > here to help you out in this rough part of your life. I won't pretend
      > that OI know what it is to be at risk but I know what it is like as a
      > mother with two at risk sons, one 23 and the other will soon be 12.
      > Kevin my oldest started this club but I watch over it day to day. He
      > does check it quite often though.
      >
      > We also have several from the UK here but due to the time differance
      > some don't come into the chat room as there is a 6 hour difference or
      > more. PLease remember that weather you test is your decision no one
      > elses but us non riskers have a way of putting in our 2 cents worth.
      > Everyone has to deal with HD in their own fashion as you are the one
      > who has to live with the final out come of testing. Good or bad it is
      > never easy as if you test neg you can have suvivors guilt as well
      > which is just as bad. I do hope that someone from yur area will know
      > of a dr who will be more supportave to you and your plight. I do wish
      > you the best in finding your way through all this, and please know we
      > are here for you when ever you need us.
      >
      > Susie

    • kimgoodfellow2267
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 7
        Hi Melissa
        My name is Kim.
        My Mom got HD when I was 12yrs.
        after she died I learned to meditate to help me deal with the emotional
        pain.  I was also abused my entire childhood by my father.
        I was in sooooo much pain......I started to meditate to try and deal with
        some of the pain.
        After I started opening up too communicating with the universe........Spirits, my Mom (who is dead and now a spirit), spirit guides, Jesus, God etc.
        I found that meditating was helping my pain!!
        I am 50 yrs.  now and have no signs of HD!!!

        WOW  I AM NOT GOING TO DIE FROM HD AT ALL!!!!
        what a miracle!!

        I have written a book on how I cured myself of HD!!!  what I have done can work for any disease.........also if you know of anyone suffering from a disease...........please pass my email onto them and I will email my book to cancer people too.
        tkgoodfellow@...
        I hope you email me!!

        light & love
        Kim