Re: Nebraska Conference

  • cathymc75
    Message 1 of 1087 , May 1, 2001
      Hi<br>The NE Conference was Great!! Loved the
      pics Great Shots!!<br>Thanks again, for the Graduation
      Party for KT!! She was so thrilled!! And Pooh survived
      the ride home!! Even though JHD has devestated our
      family, we have been given so many blessings and met so
      many wonderful people.<br>Always look for your
      blessings, They are there!!! <br>God Bless,<br>cathymc75
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie