Spam From Facebook

  • Dave Hodgson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      To everyone on my friends' list in FaceBook, you may have received an email
      purported to be from me about some money making idea involving Google
      apparently from someone named *Adriene*...it was spam and it appears someone
      hacked my facebook account. IF you clicked on the link, you may now have a
      trojan sending that same email to everyone on YOUR list. Best bet is to do
      a scan of your computer, even if you think you are safe from such hackers
      and if you use facebook and any of its applications ie: FarmVille, Paradise
      Island, RollerCoaster etc., change your password! FaceBook is now on my
      list of evil things...things like the Chicago Cubs, the Chicago Bears, etc.
      I apologise ahead of time if you received the spam email.
      Dave

      Illinois Chapter TEAM HOPE-Walk For A Cure
      http://www.HDWalk.org
      Ill. Chapter-HDSA Web Page
      http://www.hdsa-il.org
      Sponsor Dave & Susie's Walk