Fw: House PSA & Print Ad

  • Michelle Routhieaux
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      Check this out. www.hdsa.org/mayawareness 13 and Dr. Taub from House are doing a print ad and PSA for HD. Yay! It's about time!

      Michelle

      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
      From: "HDSA" <mperez@...>
      To: whatnomuffins@...
      Subject: May is HD Awareness Month
      Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 16:02:07 UT

      Huntington's Disease Society of America

      We are pleased to announce that HDSA will recognize and celebrate May as Huntington’s Disease Awareness month with the debut of a new TV and Print campaign featuring Olivia Wilde, who plays “13” on the hit show House, and her co-star, Peter Jacobson, (“Dr Taub”). They will appear in a 30-second PSA and Print Ad designed to build awareness of Huntington’s Disease (HD) and how the value of HDSA research and care programs goes beyond those affected by HD. The print ad appears below. To view the new commercial go to www.hdsa.org/mayawareness

      In addition to participating in one of the many local events scheduled this month (www.hdsa.org/events/), we encourage you to advocate on behalf of HR 678, the Huntington's Disease Parity Act of 2009. You can do this by visiting www.capwiz.com/hdsa to find your Representative and send a letter in two simple steps. At www.hdsa.org/takeaction you can learn about other steps you may take to advocate for the passage of this key legislation.

      We encourage you to utilize the fact that May is Huntington’s Awareness Month as a way to open up a dialogue with your friends and colleagues about Huntington’s Disease, and the HDSA programs of research, care and education. Explain to them that the discoveries made by our scientists are valuable to researchers working to understand and treat many other diseases. Invite them to attend an event, participate in one of our upcoming walks, or to visit our website, www.hdsa.org to learn more about HD and how the 40 HDSA Chapters and Affiliates are providing much-needed support to families facing the daily challenges of Huntington’s Disease.

      If you have any questions, or would like to request additional materials, please visit the HDSA website, or send us an email at hdsainfo@...

      --------

      This message sent by
      Huntington's Disease Society of America, 505 Eight Avenue, Suite 902, New York, NY 10018
      You are subscribed to this e-mail list as whatnomuffins@.... Click here to unsubscribe.

      Prices, software, charts & analysis. Click here to open your online FX trading account.