Well, well...

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Apr 4 6:03 PM
      I see Yahoo has finally decided to show us some
      new days in our calander. And I see thomgirl4 has
      joined us on the 2nd of April. Welcome and please use
      all that Yahoo has given each club. Just go to your
      left under OUR PAGES and see what there is to offer.
      ANd I hope you will join us on Monday Evenings for
      chats. We also hold a Kids Chat every 2nd Friday of the
      month. And that day is approaching very soon.
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie