My New Years Address

  • I_am_Miss_World
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      This my New Years address. We have lots of hope from this year. Lots of
      treatments. Lots of new possible cures. We should take stock in knowing
      this. Every year brings us closer to real breakthroughs in medicine.
      Instead of thinking of all the negative things a New Year bring focus
      on the positive. This year could be the one year where we do have a
      cure. A hundred percent working cure. A real chance for a future
      without HD. That will come soon. I do believe that this year brings
      nothing but good things for all of us. Just believe and we will
      succeed. Let's this year bring us hope in ten folds. This year willbe a
      year of big advancements. We deserve to
      have a cure. New treatments we deserve too. Soon we will have them.
      Just have faith. Everything will come in due time. Just take life for
      everything it is worth this year.

      http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/
    • I_am_Miss_World