Links Refreshed

  • Sue Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      I am going though the LINKS in this group to make sure all bookmarks are correct; if you have any ideas for additional links please let me know so I can search for them while I am working on this. Some old ones will be or have been deleted and if I am lucky newer ones will be added.

      Susie

      Email: angelrose@...
      Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/susie_que_56/angelwhispers51.htm
      Yahoo ID:  susie_que_56
      AIM: susiemayhem

      "One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams."
      E. V. Lucas
      Cure Huntington's Disease

      It has removed 2250 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!