Just think...

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Mar 1, 2001
      Do you all relise that we will be celebrating our
      first year as a club in just 54 days? And it seems we
      are getting more and more members to our HD Family.
      Why just the other day joankind joined up, and I
      would like to take this time to welcome her to the
      club. Joan please feel free to check out the things
      Yahoo furnishes every club under OUR PAGES. I have
      tried to keep the links up todate with places you can
      go to for information, we have a few photos to look
      at, you can post anytime you want and we have a chat
      every Monday evening at 6:00 pm Central Time. Oh yea
      and we have Kids chats too every second Friday of
      every month and it starts at 7:00 pm Central time.
      would be happy. It looks as if we are growing beyond my
      wildest dreams. Kevin started this club thinking that At
      Risk people needed a place to go too. But as we have
      found out that everyone needs a place to go to get
      support, talk about what is important in your life and get
      to know others in the same boat we/you are in. It is
      amazing to see in a year that we are so close to 200 in
      our memberships. If it were not for you all there
      would be no At Risk club. And we thank you for your
      support in making this club what it is today. It is a
      group effort that has come together in a very smooth
      way. We have persons At Risk, Persons with HD,
      Caregivers, Family, Kids that use their parents names and
      Friends. Together we can make a difference in someones
      life. Weather you know it or not just talking about
      your experiances with HD is helping someone some
      where. It would be nice if we could hit 200, but if we
      don't.... well know that you are appreciated in this club.
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie