Re: [huntington's at risk] My Test Result.

  • Michelle Routhieaux
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

      I praise God for your life today. May you take this new infor and run with it!

      Love always, Michelle

    • susie
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  Mark we are so happy for you and your family!!!

        Love Susie and Dave

        Illinois Chapter HDSA  TEAM HOPE WALK FOR THE CURE   www.get-me.to/hdwalk

        Illinois Chapter www.hdsa-il.org

        Creating Awareness Posters http://community.webshots.com/album/77997405AScsto