Re: [huntington's at risk] New Here

  • Jennifer Duell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      Sue,

      Thank you.

      Yes I did go into the chat room but did not see anyone in there then Yahoo froze my computer.  Hopefully that won't happen after Thursday evening.  We currently have dial up (we live out in Country where much is not available) and we are getting high speed wireless through our electric company tomorrow.

      Take Care and I will talk with you all later.

      Jennifer

      Sue Adams <angelrose@...> wrote:
      Hi Jennifer, welcome to At Risk group. You have come to the right place as
      we will stand beside you when you need us. I noticed you came to chat
      tonight but I didn't see you post any message, maybe next time or if you
      want to lurk is fine too. Lurk means come into the room and not talk, just
      read what is posted. Could be yahoo didn't set up right and you didn't see
      us in the room tonight. Either way I was glad to see you there. Feel free
      to ask any questions or to vent. We are all here to help you through the
      rough times. Support is our first priority, that what makes this HD Family
      so wonderful!

      Susie