Re: [huntington's at risk] Chat

  • Sue Adams
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Jenny I remember you and your situation, have been wondering about you too!

      Center of Excellence St Louis, MO
      Social Worker : Melinda Kavanaugh
      Phone: 314-362-3471

      Call and talk to Melinda, tell her I sent you and she can help you get started. If this doesn't work call 1-866-707-4372 which is the HDSA toll free number. Ask for Melinda there as she is also the Social Worker for  HDSA and the Center of Excellence at Washington University in St Louis.

      Good luck with your brother!

      Susie