Re: At-risk in Austin

  • blanch_kat
    Message 1 of 1087 , Jan 1, 2001
      Thanks for the prayers for my brother! It worked!
      He's doing much better. Miracles never cease! His
      pneumonia is clearing up. He was even well enough to attend
      church this past Sunday and see both of his daughters
      (one of which has Juvenile HD) get
      baptized.<br><br>Wow!
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6 9:08 AM
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie