Re: [huntington's at risk] ANYONE FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO SHOUT VERY LOUD!!!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Deb, it's so good to see you post again. Are you ever going to give up those
      quilt squares that people sent to you 3 years ago so we can add them to the
      next quilt? Haven't you held them hostage long enough? Many have asked why
      their squares where never added to the phase two quilt. It's really hard
      making up excuses any more.
      Dave

      Inspiration lights the fire within!
      Pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/spketdog
      "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than a giant
      himself."
      -Robert Burton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        I'm glad this is being brought up again. I'd like to know too. The
        HD quilt has been such a wonderful project to help families deal with
        grief and to memorialize those we've lost from our community. It
        takes the work and dedication of many people to do such a positive
        thing but only one person to try to spoil it.

        I felt so sad for grieving families at the convention who wanted to
        see the quilt squares memorializing their loved one and couldn't.
        It's cruel to be withholding those squares. And apparently
        inexplicable, too, since I understand that all that had to be done was
        to put them in a postage paid box sent to the individual.

        Can we please get this resolved?! I don't care what issues people
        have with each other about anything. This is about grieving families
        and celebrating the lives of our loved ones. Period.

        Marsha