Updating...

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hi to all...giving you the latest update on my son and DIL...she has
      joined a 'healing church' with her girlfriend..sounds good to me..why
      not, right?..they will be starting invitro again soon..told them not
      to tell me toooo much..the abortion was VERY UPSETTING TO ME..!..ran
      into her mother last week shopping ...we just ended up crying and
      hugging each other in the grocery store..I still have alot of anger
      towards her for not telling us about the HD in the family...but, it
      was BOTH OUR GRANDCHILD that was aborted so there were alot of
      emotions between us ...she said she doesn't know why her daughter is
      putting herself thru all this...HA!..I do..she wants what most people
      want ...A NORMAL LIFE AND A FAMILY..well..hope to join you all in
      CHAT soon...I have my yahoo messenger 'invisible'..but will
      be 'lighting up' soon..take care..Toni in CT.