Greetings to....

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Nov 1, 2000
      Our newest members leseugdan, richb11702.
      Leseugdan is new and I hope to meet you soon weathewr it is
      in chat or and IM. Welcome!<br><br>Richb11702 is not
      new but his name is. Rich it is good to have you back
      again. <br><br>I hope you feel comfortable to use the
      links, check out the photos and to post at any time.
      Again welcome to you both.<br><br>Susie
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie