Re: [huntington's at risk] Results!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      So cool, Kelly!  I'm soooooooo  happy for you!  You've made my day!  Talk to you soon on IM!

      Love,

      Steve

      Kelly McGrath <kelmcg@...> wrote:
      Hi, hey guess what! I got my results and as yuo can tell It's negative. I'm so
      excited, I'm about to go out and celibrate with Thom as his family. Thanks to
      all of you for your help. And don't worry I;'m not going anywhere.

      luv ya all!
      --
      Kelly McGrath
      read, I order you-www.thezaz.com/users/kelly

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Ok Kelly..............are you too hung over to talk to us????
        Hope you're celebrating, big time!

        Love,

        Steve and Pat

        Kelly McGrath <kelmcg@...> wrote:
        Hi, hey guess what! I got my results and as yuo can tell It's negative. I'm so
        excited, I'm about to go out and celibrate with Thom as his family. Thanks to
        all of you for your help. And don't worry I;'m not going anywhere.

        luv ya all!
        --
        Kelly McGrath
        read, I order you-www.thezaz.com/users/kelly
        Thom, read at your own risk-www.thezaz.com/users/thom

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kelly McGrath
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2004
          lol, no I don't drink. But I did celibrate and I still am. Thanks guys.
          Kelly and Thom

          --
          Thom McGrath
          Visit The Athenaeum for any of your REALbasic functions

          ∞ Unicode Ribbon Campaign — No ASCII, anywhere ∞
          ∞ <http://ithink.ch/unicode> ∞
        • clare hogan