Re: non hd prayer request

  • Ian Douglas
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Tara,

      So sorry to hear about your cousin.

      Please accept my condolences. I realise it's not much when I type it
      and you read it, but click on the link here, and you will know it's
      from the heart.
      http://www.lovecards.net/lakes/lake73.html

      I am sure we are all thinking of your Aunt and Grandma, so will say
      something special for them dear.

      Now keep your chin up, and get your hubby to give you lots of
      *huggles*

      Love from Ian Douglas (oonied), Brisbane, Australia.

      --- In huntingtonsatrisk@yahoogroups.com, "Tara Bintliff"
      <tara@t...> wrote:

      > Hey
      > I just found out my cousin Jason died this afternoon.. he is only
      30
      > years old.. and was a hemophilic
      >
      > His mom is very sick with cancer right now.. and is very sick
      herself..
      > as is our grandmother ;(
      >
      > Please pray for our family, this is a very hard time for our
      family...

      > -Tara
    • rbon11702
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Tara,

        Sorry to hear about your cousin. It's a sad time whenever you lose
        someone. Especially so young. My deepest sympathy to you and the
        family.

        Rich
        Babylon, NY

        wrote:

        > Hey
        > I just found out my cousin Jason died this afternoon.. he is only 30
        > years old.. and was a hemophilic
        >
        > His mom is very sick with cancer right now.. and is very sick
        herself..
        > as is our grandmother ;(
        >
        > Please pray for our family, this is a very hard time for our
        family...

        > -Tara
      • Susie
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2004
          Hey Samantha, glad you shared your feeling with us, makes us feel
          special when members speak up. I hope your testing process goes
          easily for you.

          I have a question for you if you don't mind answering it.You say you
          have different paths to go down depending on the results. What will
          you do different if you are pos or neg?

          I can also understand having to know what is going to happen and
          please know we will be here for you too. And I hope you will also
          keep us updated on how you are doing and what is happening. Just know
          you have us as your support people as well cause we won't treat you
          differently in here. GOOD LUCK Samantha and I wish you the very best
          through all this. And I will also keep you in my thoughts.

          Susie
        • Susie
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2004
            Tara my sympathy to you and your family through this time of great
            sadness and illness.

            http://www.link4u.com/icare.htm

            Susie and Boys
          • jessica weis
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2004
              Good luck Samantha!

              You're brave and if you feel this is the right time
              for you then you're strong...

              Love
              Jess
              xxx

              --- Samantha J Ekern <ekern11@...> schrieb:
              ---------------------------------
              I don't usually post here, just read the emails as I
              get them, so no one really knows me. But I just
              thought I'd let people know I'm starting the testing
              process in May, with my first genetic counseling
              session. I'm really nervous, I know I need to know
              the results, and I'm pretty sure I know how I will
              react, but at the same time I'm not sure. The
              difference between a positive and negative will mean
              very different courses taken in my life. I guess I
              just need to know before I will have any more children
              also( I have 1 2 year old). The thing that makes me
              nervous is that I will get the results probably no
              more than a month before my wedding, but I have this
              overwhelming feeling that I need to do this now. I
              will only be sharing the results with my fiance
              because I'm afraid I will be treated differently by
              family, friends, and people in town. Just say a
              prayer for me and I want people to know your messages,
              even though not directed toward me, are helpful.

              Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow
              Pages

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Terms of Service.

              =====