More to Welcome

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      airtroopertom and nancyworcester are our newest members in At Risk
      Group.

      Tom and Nancy please feel free to ask questions or to let us know who
      you are by a way of a small intro. Something like this: Hi, my name
      is Susie I was a caregiver to my husband Frank who passed on in 2000.
      I live in Missouri, I have two sons who are At Risk, I am
      Owner/Moderator of this group and use Yahoo Messenger alot where I go
      by susie_que_56.

      There are no silly questions here if you don't something and we can
      answer it for you please don't be shy just ask. We have a great Group
      of folks here who seem great with supporting each other. There are
      places you can go for information on HD in Links and we have a few
      pictures of us in Photos. Just know we are here for you and we will
      do our best in helping any way we can.

      Susie