Re: [huntington's at risk] Jennifer

  • Misty Lehman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003

      {{{{{Jennifer}}}} I know the pain you must be going through with raylynn. If you ever want to talk know I am here. There is so many questions so much uncertinty when it comes to testing a child.

      I am sorry to hear about her Grandfather too. That does seem pretty fast but I have heard before that HD is differnt in each person.

      You are in my prayers.

      Love,Misty

      Do you Yahoo!?