Our Thoughts and prayers (non HD)

  • f_i_ross <f_i_ross@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      At this time I want to share the names of the fallen commrads of the
      Space Shuttle Columbia; Rick Husband, Michael Anderson, Kalpana
      Chawla, William McCool, David Brown, Laurel Clark and Ilan Ramon.

      Our thoughts and prayers go to the remaining family members with
      hopes that they may be able to continue without their loved ones.

      Susie