Haveing a hard night

  • misty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      I am haveing a really hard night tonight. My daughter talked to her
      dad for the first time in a while and she was so happy. She told him
      how much she loved and missed him and he told her the same. Then
      when she got off the phone she started crying alittle and said she
      felt sorry for her daddy. The look she had in your eyes and the
      sound of her vocie felt like a ton of bricks being dropped on my
      heart. I just held her tight and told her all we can do is pray for
      him. After that I gave her a big hug and then she went and
      got on her computer it has been a real quite night with no one
      really saying much of anything to each other but the look in both of
      my kids eyes and the hurt I am feeling in my heart is almost to much
      for me to bare. So I write this and ask if you all could just please
      keep Bill, Amy, Beau and me in your prayers that would be very
      appreciated.
      Thanks,Misty
    • Susie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Bill, Amy, Beau, Misty and the rest of the family,

        In these hard times,
        we must keep the Lord near.
        It is He who comforts us with the will to go forward,
        lifts up the fallen and gives us hope.
        You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

        Amen

        Susie
        Email: susie_que_56@...
        Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/susie_que_56/angelwhispers51.htm