Re: Tv interviews HDSCOTT.COM

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
      I am so sorry that I didn't get this posted before now James. At chat
      the week you posted yours, I asked this question to everyone who came
      into the chat room. This was what they told me we needed:
      Cure - Research
      Home Care Needs
      Money
      More Compassion and caring in Doctors
      More information on what to do when HD is first diagnosed.

      This was all brought up and we talked about it, but it seems like
      most of it really comes down to money. Because with out it no one
      gets any service at all! Weired isn't it?

      Susie

      Email: susie_qque_56@...
      Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/susie_que_56/angelwhispers51.htm

      A GUARDIAN ANGEL WATCHES OVER US