Re: [huntington's at risk] Re: Bike for the Cure

  • bbwlady222@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      i went to the convention, just got home, it was great. thinking about how to
      get there next year.

      debbie
      http://www.slayingthehddragon.com
      http://www.angelfire.com/in2/bbwdj2/main.html
      love wasn't put in your heart to stay, love isn't love till you give it
      away......You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is
      beautiful because you love her.......
    • betsyjp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Hi Debbie,

        I went to the convention too! My name is Betsy and I was there with
        my Dad from California. I believe I saw you at the Hunt-Dis party on
        Friday night. I didn't realize that you were the nice person that
        I've emailed. I wish we got a chance to chat. Maybe at next year's
        convention.

        Take care, Betsy