Time to say Welcome

  • susie_que_56
    Message 1 of 1087 , Feb 2, 2002
      I do believe I have been a bit lazy in welcoming
      our new members. I want you each to feel that you
      make a difference here. The message board is a place
      to ask questions, vent, cry, laugh, to update any
      information on HD or to let us know who you are. We also have
      some pictures in our PHOTO album under Our Pages,
      there you can take a peek at what we look like. Under
      LINKS there are several places to go to find
      information on HD, and other things that might pertain to HD.
      And as you can tell we will have a new look some day
      as Yahoo is changing us to a Group. But we will
      still be here to do our best for you. So please feel at
      home and browse around to see what is here. <br>And if
      you have Yahoo Instant Messenger there are alot of us
      on that too if you ever need a chat. Feel free to IM
      me if you need to talk. Here is the address to
      download messenger if you want <a href=http://messenger.yahoo.com/ target=new>http://messenger.yahoo.com/</a>
    • susie_que_56
      Message 1087 of 1087 , Mar 6, 2002
        Thank you Betsy for your prayers. Right now he is holding his own but
        is not out of danger yet.

        Susie