7266Eva Weissman

  • Dave Hodgson
    Mar 4, 2013
      For those who knew Eva Weissman, she passed away this past Saturday. As
      Louise Vetter said, "I know that so many associate her with Marjorie Guthrie
      and the elder leadership that I thought you'd want to know." Those who knew
      Eva knew of her passion for advocating for HD, her push for more funds for
      research, and her perpetual smile when she met you. If you haven't read her
      biography, The War Came to Me: A Story of Endurance and Survival , it's
      well worth the read that describes how she avoided the death camps of
      Germany during the 2nd World War. She'll be missed by those who knew her

      Help sponsor Dave and Susie's Walk:
      For more information about Huntingtons Disease: