7250Graduate project

  • Cindy
    Jul 14, 2012
      I came here in search of people to take a survey when I was in my undergraduate program. I searched for a subject for my graduate thesis and kept coming back to HD. I developed an idea for my graduate program but I need volunteers. I am hoping to compile a collection of short stories. I would like to feature the following: individual at-risk, gene negative person, gene positive person without symptoms, gene positive person with symptoms, a caregiver, a family member, and if someone else has another idea for a category, I would be happy to entertain the idea. Please contact me if you maybe interested in telling your story to me. Even if you are fortunate to be negative, the disease does not disappear. Thanks for listening. C